Kiwi (300 gr)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
/count/ sold in last /time/ hours
Kiwis are high in Vitamin C and dietary fiber and provide a variety of health benefits. This tart fruit can support heart health, digestive health, and immunity. The kiwi is a healthy choice of fruit and is rich with vitamins and antioxidants. Their green flesh is sweet and tangy.
- Kiwis contain fiber, potassium, and antioxidants, all of which may support heart health.
- One kiwi provides around 2 g Trusted Source of fiber, or 6.9% of an adult's daily requirement
- You can also use this to make fruit cocktail, green smoothie or juice, snack or dessert, salad.
- Kiwifruit also provides vitamin E, or tocopherol. The antioxidant properties of vitamin E and its ability to help protect the skin from sun damage may help prevent skin disorders.
- Store in a cool, dry area.